Author Topic: A Defensive Dad and a 4 Year-Old on Blockland  (Read 2763 times)

Just an average day on a server with my friends,  including The Irish Q.  So he lets his brother come on who is 4 years old use the same account on the server.  He can't read or write as you could guess. 

So he starts going around carelessly hammering things.  Because of the same account he had full trust.  So i kick him.  He re joins.  The same thing continues a few times.  Suddenly the older irish says his brother his mad.  Little irish tells his dad and his dad got mad.  His dad said that he wanted everything destroyed on the server.  I think he was just a move away from jumping on the computer himself.  I dropped the serevr and cased close.

But my point: There are 2 things wrong.  The first is a 4 year old on the internet.  Then his dad about ready to yell at a bunch of guys on a computer game.  This really struck me funny with a big question mark.

Discuss if you must.  Hope you enjoyed.

Why didn't you just ban him for like 5min?

This was all one person
There was no dad, or 4 year old brother
It was all one attention-craving person

Why didn't you just ban him for like 5min?

Well that would ban both Irish Qs so my friend would be gone as well.

This was all one person
There was no dad, or 4 year old brother
It was all one attention-craving person

Because I know him I would doubt it.  Always a chance though.

If it was all just him, he shall be banned Forever!

If that is the case then yes.

Lol, this sounded funny, I wish I was there at that time.

Irish's BROTHER, you mean?

You shouldn't have closed the server. You should've de-admined The Irish Q, and then nothing could happen.

I thought 4 year olds only played Halo 3....

Wow.  Either over-protecting dad or some paranoid guy :o

I think you should have just perma banned him. Sure, you would be banning your freind too, but anyone who's an admin on a server and lets their four year old brother use their acount deserves to be banned.

I think you should have just perma banned him. Sure, you would be banning your freind too, but anyone who's an admin on a server and lets their four year old brother use their acount deserves to be banned.

I thought about that.  He really wasn't one of my better friends and I trust him a lot less.  I was tired of everything so I just left.