Author Topic: We have a great community. forget you guys.  (Read 5709 times)

It's really hard to understand why you all hate each other so much. I don't think we have a bad community. It's like a forgeted up family of forget-ups. Blockland's community reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine. Just because we all have different opinions, silly little grudges on certain people, doesn't mean that our community is bad. In fact, if we didn't have the drama, the people to hate on, and all the other goodies that come with the forum's welcoming bag I wouldn't come here because it would just be like Wikipedia's IRC. Boring and intellectual.

And if compare our community to other popular games, here's the result...
Neopets: A bunch of watered down pussies afraid of their own shadow and mondays.
Runescape: A  bunch of watered down pussies that are so loving handicapped they don't know the meaning of hate, only frustration brought to them by unfortunate events and inflated by their own idiocy.
ROBLOX: Children that bicker with each other and act smart.

And even people you don't like, would you really want to see them go? Would the forums really be as interesting without our beloved trolls and people who think their stuff don't stink?

Be careful what you wish for.

You are very logical, nice job.

Stupid fact, When you left for a while, I missed you :o

That makes sense.

The topic title is the best though.

Boring and intellectual.
Why would that be so bad, your looking at this a little one sided.  Without drama allot more would get done.  More users would be brought up to the level of good players.  More fun mods would be made, and when people screw up, they would be changed in order to be better players.

I like our community. We're all like a forgeted up family, and I like it that way.

Our community caan be good or bad, some blocklanders will have a terrible expierience because they said "forget you" to the wrong member. Others, like me will start out slow, observe who the big dogs are, how to function in this community, and most of all, not to make a clan first day you join.

Let's all be jerks together!

Why not, I'm down with that.

I love our community! Theres always some drama poopz being flung, never a dull moment!

I hate you too bones, I hate you too.... :D

STFU, richardhead. <3

It sucks because of all the <14-year-olds.

You were 14 once. Try to have some respect.