Author Topic: Kaje's Maps  (Read 25697 times)

Islands of Blockland please. Thanks for rereleasing those maps though.

Maybe Vice City? That map is fun  :cookieMonster:

p.s Thanks for posting all the old weps, vehicles and now maps.

KAJE GETS ALL MY COOKIES!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookieMonster:

Cool! But how do I put stuff in my "Blockland add-on folder" ?

Seriously, how do I add maps/add-ons into my Blockland gameplay? When badspot, on his post he said "Put them into your add-on folder" and he didn't say how....I'm seriously confused...

Ok sankuro find the blockland folder, and put all your downloads in it. Whereever you downloaded blockland youll find the folder. Just drag the downloaded files into the addon part in the folder. Any more questions?

Oh btw what map are ya makin next kaje?

i really need to know if this work on v9
if you tell me ill give you the following:
 :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: and :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: and :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: cancel the five extra nesok x2 post

These maps both work greatly and lag free. I totally recommend a download.

You know its weird. I can get THIS map but any others maps like form planet or Camerie Island dont show up. Isn't that strange?

i'm sick of island maps...
gimme somthin new!
6.5/10 :cookieMonster:
Downloaded!

Don't spam with emotes, noob.

RTB Isles looks nice.

Wish I had a forest and mountains map but unfortunately I cant make my own because F11 does nothing when im playing the game and people say its how you get into editor...

i'm sick of island maps...
gimme somthin new!
6.5/10 :cookieMonster:
Downloaded!
only about 3 or mabey a few more island maps have been made for v9, how are you sick of them