Author Topic: Kaje's Maps  (Read 25714 times)

Here are the maps I have converted for use with v9.  If I haven't converted one yet I will probably get around to it, feel free to request which one you want converted next.

Destruct

No picture because its just all black.  Also includes destruct dark.

www.returntoblockland.com/kaje/Map_Destruct.zip
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?fqgsdq3gclo

These are maps I didn't make but have ported from older versions of blockland.

RTB Isles

Classic map from RTB

www.returntoblockland.com/kaje/Map_RtbIsles.zip
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?aqohmvdwxy6
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:25:34 AM by Kaje »

I hate RTB isles now, it really kind of sucks compared to what people have done in the last couple years. :) If you release it, please don't give me credit (I'll just live with the name underwater, haha).

haha, its too late, your cited as the author in the description :P no getting away from something you made, I like it a lot though

Do you think I should try converting PS The Moon from BLM? I tried making my own moon map but I just can't make these craters look convincing. Maybe I should just export the heightmap?

RTB islands awesome :D

Destruct is an instant classic, I mean it's like Construct, but with a twist.
You get me don't you? :D

Wow, i never knew you just put maps into /add ons too :O

I wouldn't have minded placing them in a add-ons/maps and doing the same for decals and items or scripts

Do you think I should try converting PS The Moon from BLM? I tried making my own moon map but I just can't make these craters look convincing. Maybe I should just export the heightmap?
Gah the backdrop that was used was low-res to the max, someone should update that if they ever redo it.

Also this was a staple of any RTB experience.

Cool, thanks for the island.. Do you think you could port over Flat Island's so I can keep working on my village? =)

RTB isles has terrain texture issues for me.

Edit: I take that back, I went to the tutorial and it had problems too, so I restarted blockland and both work fine now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:49:22 PM by laremere »

Hey could you port GTA Sandreas?
[GSF]Ghost is in the process of porting all his maps, be patient.

I hate RTB isles now, it really kind of sucks compared to what people have done in the last couple years. :) If you release it, please don't give me credit (I'll just live with the name underwater, haha).
Eyyyy! Mocheeze! Don't get all down on yourself, man, RTB RAWKED and I absolutely loved it! RTB Isles is one of my favorite maps of all time, man!