Streetview + Whois

Author Topic: Streetview + Whois  (Read 1377 times)

I did a whois on blockland.us.

I typed it into streetview.

This is the result.

Code: [Select]
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=36+Edwards+Road+Poquoson+Virginia+&sll=-29.044183,152.013617&sspn=0.008629,0.013819&layer=c&ie=UTF8&ll=37.155443,-76.40384&spn=0.007867,0.013819&z=16&cbll=37.151498,-76.40457&panoid=lj_PlH7JFE8tZvy4j4LiEQ&cbp=1,147.99686934515077,,0,1.8309840755414213

I'm going to mail a box of Brownies to Badspot.

This has been done so long ago.

I almost called him.

Anyways, if I remember correctly, he said he lived in a different state than Virginia, so that can't be it.

I thought he lived in Ohio...

I don't think his info was changed when he moved to Eugene.

Oregon seems familiar.

Taxes? yes about $0.10 per game sold.
um badspot has ANOTHER job ftw?

Ho ho ho.  Good one.

Lets take a look at how my taxes break down.

I'm in the 3rd income bracket for federal taxes - that means I pay 25%.  Then there's FICA which is 7.65% - oh wait since I'm self employed and your employer usually matches that amount I have to pay double - so that's 15.3% (note: employer "matching" is the biggest scam going in the tax code - it's all your money, they just don't want you to see how much they're taking).  Then there's Oregon income tax which is 9%.

25 + 15.3 + 9 = 49.3%

Oh and the credit card company and paypal take about a buck total from my $20.
So 19 * 50.7% (my share) = $9.63
Recent and sounds like he lives in Oregon.

• I went to brickfest (a Lego convention here in Virginia) and talked with 2 lego executives, demo'd the game for them.  They were adamant that I could not make money of of Lego intellectual property.  However, they were extremely impressed with the progress I had made since the beta and wondered if I would like to work with them on a project.  I said that I would.

Saying he lives in Virginia, but for all we know, he was visiting his mom/dad(since that house looks like for old people :D). And look at the date difference.

Taxes? yes about $0.10 per game sold.
um badspot has ANOTHER job ftw?

Ho ho ho.  Good one.

Lets take a look at how my taxes break down.

I'm in the 3rd income bracket for federal taxes - that means I pay 25%.  Then there's FICA which is 7.65% - oh wait since I'm self employed and your employer usually matches that amount I have to pay double - so that's 15.3% (note: employer "matching" is the biggest scam going in the tax code - it's all your money, they just don't want you to see how much they're taking).  Then there's Oregon income tax which is 9%.

25 + 15.3 + 9 = 49.3%

Oh and the credit card company and paypal take about a buck total from my $20.
So 19 * 50.7% (my share) = $9.63
Recent and sounds like he lives in Oregon.

• I went to brickfest (a Lego convention here in Virginia) and talked with 2 lego executives, demo'd the game for them.  They were adamant that I could not make money of of Lego intellectual property.  However, they were extremely impressed with the progress I had made since the beta and wondered if I would like to work with them on a project.  I said that I would.

Saying he lives in Virginia, but for all we know, he was visiting his mom/dad(since that house looks like for old people :D). And look at the date difference.
The brickfest thing was when he was deciding if he should work at GarageGames or LEGO, he ended up with GG, so he moved to Eugene to work there.

Lol you guys are acting like some kind of private eyes or something, it's kinda weird.

Lol you guys are acting like some kind of private eyes or something, it's kinda weird.
More like stalkers.

More like stalkers.

Hover over the "private eyes" part.

He could just clear something up and say, lol.

I agree with Xoax.