Author Topic: Um, is this the right place?  (Read 6035 times)

I was hating Aviv WAY before anyone else.

Way to jump on the Bandwagon.

I luv you Iban ;D

Nice one Colten.
However, maybe thats how he came up with his original name?
Or you know more than we do. :O
Nahhhhhh. my real name's Aviv.

Why does everyone hate Aviv? HE IS MY BEST BUDDEH FOREVA!

*watches the flame sniper aiming Chrono*

He's a handicapped emo that lacks all sense of self respect and goes out of his way to garner attention to his idiocy.

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
That was not very nice., Ibanny-boy.

He's a handicapped emo that lacks all sense of self respect and goes out of his way to garner attention to his idiocy.
Thats what makes him different.

Your such a friend, noone cares if you hate him. Noone has jumped on any 'I hate Aviv' bandwagon.

And your just perfect

EDIT: Time for you to MSN me complaining about how Im not nice to you on the forums -_-

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND.
Totally.

Your such a friend, noone cares if you hate him. Noone has jumped on any 'I hate Aviv' bandwagon.

And your just perfect

EDIT: Time for you to MSN me complaining about how Im not nice to you on the forums -_-
I'm tired of this, Colten. You act like a richardwad to me on the forums just so you can keep some sort of glorious image you think you have. Then, when I talk to you on MSN, you're a lot less of an ass. I'm not going to keep playing this stupid loving games with you anymore. Enjoy your block.

And your just perfect

I'm tired of this, Colten. You act like a richardwad to me on the forums just so you can keep some sort of glorious image you think you have. Then, when I talk to you on MSN, you're a lot less of an ass. I'm not going to keep playing this stupid loving games with you anymore. Enjoy your block.
Youve figured me out!

And your just perfect

Youve figured me out!
Care to explain yourself, then? You're spurting out irrational comments like "And your just perfect." I never claimed I was loving perfect, I merely stated that Aviv is a bloody asswhipe.

And, you know, you're the ONLY person I have EVER told about my Neko Shota collection. Thanks a lot for using my trust against me. I didn't really openly yell about "LOL I LIKE LITTLE CATBOYS GETTING forgetED IN THE ASS" for a reason. I just know some how, some day, some starfish like you is going to bring that up and base their entire rant off that.

Lets get back ontopic now? Ibanz seems to just be starting crap in every topic...

I'll say 'Hi!' to give it a boost in the right direction...

Hi!

EDIT: My 999th post.  :D