Author Topic: Um, is this the right place?  (Read 6058 times)

Lets get back ontopic now? Ibanz seems to just be starting crap in every topic...
If you had any cognitive reasoning at all, you'd understand this topic was stuff before I even heard about it.

That would be an opinion.

That would be an opinion.
Ah, forget me. You're right.

Iban, i have no intention to fight with you. I went on a (7-9 months? can't remember...) rehab to just improve my grammar and just be a little more decent person.
...i missed this place. ><"

You did a splendid job reentering, didn't you? Instead of being a handicap you could of just said "Yea, this is Aviv. :)" or something to the effect.

Oh well. I don't care.

it seems like you care.

And, you know, you're the ONLY person I have EVER told about my Neko Shota collection. Thanks a lot for using my trust against me. I didn't really openly yell about "LOL I LIKE LITTLE CATBOYS GETTING forgetED IN THE ASS" for a reason. I just know some how, some day, some starfish like you is going to bring that up and base their entire rant off that.
Woah. i know another guy named Iban, and he started this handicapped clan called Nekogang.
...Umm.
Anyway, uh... sup guys D:

Aviv, you are more hated than roblox.

whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second...are you being serious??? OMFG! its a sign! Armageddon is upon us!

Sampapa is colgizio, right?

Who's aviv?

Aviv is notorious and sometimes victorious, but not necessarily the most glorious or meritorious, if that makes sense.