Author Topic: wanting to make a movie with RTB  (Read 2341 times)

hey everyone, im wanting to make a movie with blockland...and i need a filmer and some good actors, it will be a comedy and when were done i will try and get it to someone who will pay for it, if your interested add me to matrix1879@hotmail.com for the filmer you need to know how to film,cut,edit and add voice. and everyone who wants to be in the movie must have MSN messenger

Ever talk to the Shorty Shorts crew? Venom-AK and I can both make movies with voices and the like. And we're not using crappy WMM. We use pro software: Sony Vegas 6. We both make scripts and have a good amount of experience. I'll drop you a line when I get some free time. :cookieMonster:

ok sounds great! ill be writing the script and thinking of a name in the spare time, and if you could get more people as actors that would be good too thanks!

cough cough hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo ooooo maveric is right shortyshorts is awesome one day ill be in one of the movies if venom ever comes to server and tells me hes on
i can be an actor for u too man.

Ever talk to the Shorty Shorts crew? Venom-AK and I can both make movies with voices and the like. And we're not using crappy WMM. We use pro software: Sony Vegas 6. We both make scripts and have a good amount of experience. I'll drop you a line when I get some free time. :cookieMonster:
on the shorty shorts site it says crew, but i clicked it and it said this

Error 404: Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you are trying to access is not available.
Please hit your back button to return to whence you came.

Hey, how do you make movies?

1 don't old bump topics
2 you need a recording program ( i think theres more then fraps but i recommend fraps)