Author Topic: Cap's add-ons; Hover Board ported 8/9/08.  (Read 25975 times)

Flying Cap was cool.
Hover Board was just hard to get used to.
I didn't really like the Hover Board.
But still, awesome! :D
-EPIC- WIN!

yes the flying cap?

I like Hovar Board

yes make it so when you equip it its the same color as the paint you have selected?
like the skis
That would be up the rectum!!
p.s. srry for the bump.

i love the flying hat.
couly you make alternative models so instead of having to put up with the mario looping and non-epic hat style? (im not trying to dis you i just want another item that makes you fly and doesnt have  theme song)

yay we can do super mario 64 servers again with the flying cap! now people will be making sonic riders servers!

The hover board doesnt ollie for me, it stops, why is this?

Unless you richarded around with the script, it should be fine.  Please tell me that you saved it, not opened it.

Unless you richarded around with the script, it should be fine.  Please tell me that you saved it, not opened it.

Obviously I saved it, im not stupid. Never messed with it or went in the file

I had it a few days before and it was working fine. And then i had to re install bl. In my opinion its a fail as of right now.

Second EDIT: I cleared all bricks and now it's working perfectly. The reason may be is because I named the vehicle spawn Hover_board.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:14:59 PM by Dominic »

i realy have a problem. The problem is is cant install any of these add-on things it just keeps sayin to open save or cancel thing over and over and im sick of it!

? to have the addon just put the .zip in the addons folder.

The thing that would make the hover board more awesome then it is, is if it could mover on water and the jump can work while moving. The flying cap in V8 was messed up but this one kicks butt. Nice job Cap.

tried fly cap on witewizard's server and when you put it on it had the Mario "here we go!" sound. you said you took off the main sound. was that it?

i freaking loved the hoverboard thx for porting it