Author Topic: Cap's add-ons; Hover Board ported 8/9/08.  (Read 25973 times)

yes make it so when you equip it its the same color as the paint you have selected?
like the skis
This is actually a good idea (even though the whole purpose is mario). It would be neat

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: 's for you! also the hover boards remind me of that one black water level in Crash Bandicoot 2 you just need it orange with a yellow stripe in the middle make a cool looking engine and have smoke coming out of it

we didnt need this bumped -_-

xD I thought the topic was a collection of HATS Add-ons !!
                                                        ____
Only now I realize "Cap" is a NAME (o_o')
Anyway I was thinking right today on a vehicle like that (the first flying skateboard xD)

Love the Hat too it works nice but a little hard to control sometimes  :cookieMonster:

i liked the old drag race only bad thing was the wheels

:nes:how do you make levelsd

The Mario cap is only good for one thing, that is going up to some one and saying GUESS WHAT, HERE WE GO!!!
which is why i downloaded it lol  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :panda: :cookie: :panda:

hey i was just on your site,can you port the dragster?

The hover board and cap are awsome,but the hover board flips over sometimes.Overall it's tight :cookie:

Why bump this?  This is very old and didn't need to be bumped, especially to just say things already been said.

-Emote Spam- 's for you! also the hover boards remind me of that one black water level in Crash Bandicoot 2 you just need it orange with a yellow stripe in the middle make a cool looking engine and have smoke coming out of it.

This guy starte the bumps...

nice going Rockets

Why is bumping this so bad, these add-ons are great.

Is the Search button that hard to use?