Author Topic: Few glitch reports  (Read 576 times)

I have found two glitches so far, so I'd thought I'd report them: (if you have found some, use this topic to post them)
1:If your in the tank turret, and you f8, move, then f7, instead of going to your no location you go back to your original position.
2:If someone is scaled down small, and you zoom into them really far, they disappear and you look through them.

When starting the Tutorial, I got an error about "Could Not Find Texture: base/data/shapes/player/Add-Ons/Decal_Default/smileyCreepy - using default texture", (or something like that) followed by one saying it couldn't find the default (smiley) in this folder either and used a blank texture. I'm not sure what it actually made my face/body look like, I didn't check.

also if you destroy a brick with a gun before it respawns you will see a wire frame model of it

also if you destroy a brick with a gun before it respawns you will see a wire frame model of it

thats only if you select the wrench before it respawns so you know where the brick is