Author Topic: ISNT THE ELEVATORS SUPOSED TO BE OUT?  (Read 3365 times)

Trader said he will release the elevators until v9 is out and it is. why dont I see it in the add ons? every said it will come in v9. WTF?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 11:27:35 AM by ROCK BAND »

He didn't say when while V9 is out they'd be released, just that they will be released in V9.

Patience, oh and use arn't instead of isnt.

Bite your tongue from now on, I think I see where he's coming from. The elevators is a singular mod.

IDK it should be out.

He didn't say when while V9 is out they'd be released, just that they will be released in V9.
I'm gonna laugh if he releases it the day before V10 comes out.

WHADDYA KNOW? V9 came with a lifetime supply of the dumbest noobs on the internet. How swell.

WHADDYA KNOW? V9 came with a lifetime supply of the dumbest noobs on the internet. How swell.

true, but v8 had plenty of newbs and noobs before v9.
major noobs: xgen dude, lewscape owenr
noobs: too many to list
newbs: ^

The main reason there is such an uprising of forum noobs, because the lord knows we already had many in-game, is the game players don't know how to use wrench events, therefore they make a forum account to ask why, and end up sticking around spamming everything.

Yup. Comes with

Trader said he will release the elevators until v9 is out and it is. why dont I see it in the add ons? every said it will come in v9. WTF?

^^^this guy^^^ acting like he knows everything about the community and such.

Are Not vs. Is Not.

Didnt I already answer this in another topic?

Use the water brick for elevators and pretend its an elevator from the future.