Invalid Key after updating to V9

Author Topic: Invalid Key after updating to V9  (Read 865 times)

I just updated to V9, but for some reason after it finished installing the update it defaulted to demo-mode. I tried typing in my key, copying and pasting the key, and putting the key.dat file in my Blockland folder and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help please?

re enter the key in the game

it did the same for me, but after i restarted the game, then it worked fine...

Sorry for the bump but it still doesn't work, and I don't think I'm the only one with this problem. I entered my key and after the invalid key error came up again I hit retry and it authenticated my ID, but I am still in Demo mode. Here is a screenshot of the problem: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorsx6.jpg

bump.. i have a related problem

Sorry for the bump, but I still can't find a solution. I have found out that my error could be from:

*  Someone is using my key from a different IP address
    * Someone is using my key from the same IP, but has changed the name on the account (from the main menu)
    * Internet failure
    * Network Access is Blocked

I am using both a pc and a laptop. I use the same key for my laptop which runs on the same IP address via wireless connection. I am also using the same name for both computers (however, I did try changing my name on my pc, but changed it back to my name so that shouldn't be an issue).

I do have two firewalls (one is McAfee), but I opened up the required ports and allowed access for the game. I have more than one version of Blockland installed on both computers (to test maps and such), but I don't see how that would cause a problem. If someone is using my key / ID from a different ip address, is there a way I can find out? Any help is appreciated.

Did you try Ctrl-C and then Ctrl-V into the key thing?
You might've typed it wrong

I just updated to V9, but for some reason after it finished installing the update it defaulted to demo-mode. I tried typing in my key, copying and pasting the key, and putting the key.dat file in my Blockland folder and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help please?
Hr already tried that...

He*

(Srry for double post, there was no modify anymore >.<)