Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 136988 times)

2 things
1 can you release roblocks race map pls
and 2 dd you get flatgrass from gmod by any chance? lol

1. HE ISN'T FINISH.
2. HOW CAN YA GET FLATGRASS FROM GMOD?.
3. THIS MAP IS NOT FOR ROBLOCKS. (ROBLOX)
4. ITS PLEASE NOT PLS.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 10:05:02 PM by Captain Jack »

2 things
1 can you release roblocks race map pls
and 2 dd you get flatgrass from gmod by any chance? lol
THIS IS BLOCKLAND YOU FOOL

Man Apht, how can you handle all of these noobs asking for the map?

Aphtonites, check your email. I sent you my ad picture.

more than 100 :cookie: s to you + I'll stop bugging you= you put it in bloko raceway!

you know, it takes time to make good things.patience is obviously something you don't have

Aphtonites, Have you checked that e-mail that i sent to you with my ad attached to it yet? If you had, what do you think of it?

ok people stop asking him to post race way he even said on a server that hes not working on it cause to many noobs were whining!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:13:38 PM by Blt3200/Golden link »

K Fine! But can he still put my ad in bloko raceway?

K Fine! But can he still put my ad in bloko raceway?
I'm still deciding.

and also i think he will get done with it if 1)stop giving him ad's and 2) lock this topic its now annoying to hear we want race way and crap if it annoys me its gona annoy him 5 times as much

I won't lock this, i just want people to cut with the "RELEASE THE RACEWAY" Crap till the next preview arrives, or i'll decide to make it a private map for chosen people only.

a map like that would take me under an hour to crank out.

a map like that would take me under an hour to crank out.
Suure, Mr.Port.

its just all flat slabs,throw in a few generic bldgs and whala,hell send me what ya got and ill help ya.

its just all flat slabs,throw in a few generic bldgs and whala,hell send me what ya got and ill help ya.
And you don't even give a stuff about making your own maps, you only churn out THOUSANDS of crappy ports out of your ass and call it a map.
Yeah, you make your own maps aswell, sure, some crappy village and a box house interior wich is made out of un-aligned dollar textures that looked like somebody took a stuff on it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 12:26:12 PM by Aphtonites »

forget the race map.

I want to know what the Builder's Paradise map is.