Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 135476 times)

If its not finished why does it show the picture? Are you improving? If yes, I could stay wait. If no, stop dillydallying and release. i'm not forcing you, i just want to know the truth because i have been waiting for 3 WEEKS! Please answer aphtonite.

nice map reales the blocko race way here have come cookies
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Leave the Fourms, no wait Leave the Internet, and never come back
u shut up noob how bout u do that

u shut up noob how bout u do that

Nice comeback?  [/Sarcasm]

i still love you aph, Even if you are laggy as hell in brawl :(

why did i post this again?

urm wen link released D: i really want it :D hope soon

urm wen link released D: i really want it :D hope soon
When it's done, it is as buggy as hell.
nice map reales the blocko race way here have come cookies
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
So , you want a version that has crappy collision on the ramps and is easy to fall off the track? Hmm!

The raceway looks good (downloading!)

The raceway looks good (downloading!)
How can you download when it's not released?
Also, stop nagging me about the map! i have getting all this crap coming into my inbox and i can't get rid of them because Badspot removed my PMing ability!
plz loving relise rase track
Dreadman, you're an idiot.

about when will be released

If I made a "Khorde's Kola" advertisement, would you put it on the Block-raceway? :D

If I made a "Khorde's Kola" advertisement, would you put it on the Block-raceway? :D
Duh.

man i carnt wait for it :D nice work though

can you make a MenenSauce Advertisement D: For me?

can you make a MenenSauce Advertisement D: For me?
You make it, i put it in.