Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 138053 times)

Sigh, lemme point this out,
Since all of you have acted like this, and started worshipping Mutantz's portzzz (With the extra Z's) And because i know see Blocko raceway as fail, lemme point this out.
THIS WILL NEVER BE RELEASED, EVER.
Thank you.
Congrats aph, you just lost the respect of hopefully bieng the first person to make a  race way map. Also, why can't we talk 'bout Mutantz? We can talk about lots of map makers names, but not Mutantz? As far as I'm concerned, he is just another map maker.

Congrats aph, you just lost the respect of hopefully bieng the first person to make a  race way map. Also, why can't we talk 'bout Mutantz? We can talk about lots of map makers names, but not Mutantz? As far as I'm concerned, he is just another map maker.

Just. loving. Leave. Now.

NOW

Leave Aphtonite alone he's got real life stuff to do and like work ect. Mutantz raceway is probably going to be stuff anyway. Aphtonite has been doing his hardest to make it and you guys keep bugging him to release it so quit ya whining and piss off.

Hurr.

You begin development on a map, It turns out to be good, you host betas, and then you ditch the damn thing? Oh wow.

Hurr.

You begin development on a map, It turns out to be good, you host betas, and then you ditch the damn thing? Oh wow.

Stop. loving. bothering. Aph. And. Leave!

please keep my name out of these posts.

please keep my name out of these posts.
Ha ha, the irony.

Sigh, lemme point this out,
Since all of you have acted like this, and started worshipping Mutantz's portzzz (With the extra Z's) And because i know see Blocko raceway as fail, lemme point this out.
THIS WILL NEVER BE RELEASED, EVER.
Thank you.
Called it

Sigh.
Fine, i'll loving work on the loving map if you just shut up about loving mutantz and me being a loving failiure, OKAY?!
Ever since Mutantz crashed into my topic and ripped off the maa, everything's gone loving downhilll, all of you worship him, and keep saying "oooh this map sucks i suck rooster of mutanz raceway!!111" And then try to nag me to release it even though you're probably going to loving ditch it and loving go for Mutantz's.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 12:04:23 PM by Aphtonites »

You do realise that the only people worshipping Mutantz are those who are as handicapped as him, right?

Don't give up Aph, it must be hard for you right now, but remember: those people are nobodies, and those who matter would never go for Mutantz' stuff, because he already destroyed his reputation among the non-noobs. You may have lost this round, but with some creativity and persistence you will eventually succeed. Don't rush things, keep them polished.

Aphonites, you fail. The only map that is done is flatlands, and its just... flat. Good for editing, but... And Builders paradise... Mutantz could have ported it in less than an hour. Of course people "worship" Mutantz, because he has at least made more maps than you. And saved some old maps.

Aphonites, you fail. The only map that is done is flatlands, and its just... flat. Good for editing, but... And Builders paradise... Mutantz could have ported it in less than an hour. Of course people "worship" Mutantz, because he has at least made more maps than you. And saved some old maps.

Shut the forget up, BL does NOT need IDIOTS like you, Who can't read SIMPLE text, and just LEAVE the GODDAMN topic if he does not like it!!!

RAGE!!!!!!