Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 138048 times)

blocko raceway is going to be so fun!!

It would be funny if you put an ad for Blockland in Bloko Raceway.

It would be funny if you put an ad for Blockland in Bloko Raceway.
Yes, i may be doing that :D
And an update on Builder's Paradise, looks like i'm going to have to search Mediafire to see if it's still there D:

Yeah, i opened the beta test server, i found the Blocko Raceway dif on my other computer :D

Server down, Blocko Raceway is confirmed to be released tommorow.

Giggity! When's Builder's Paradise gonna be finished?

Holy loving stuff yes.

Giggity! When's Builder's Paradise gonna be finished?
Tomorrow.

I just woke up, time to release.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ndldoywdny
Have fun, report any bugs with me.(except for the texture/lighting bugs, but they don't really get in the way of races, but i will fix)
And again, SLOW DOWN ON THE RAMP, or you'll go flying.

Anyway, thank you, people who have been patient, and also, Dread, Zoneark and many others, your statues will be put into the map into the next version when i get Torque Constructor working :D

And also for the heck of it, who wants me to release the Beta Bloko Raceway? (The one with the bridge, i mean)

EDIT: I won't put it on RTB Intil the texture bug is fixed, you'll have to use mediafire.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 04:56:54 AM by Aphtonites »

YEY! Blocko raceway is done :D
I'm so fast, infact I managed to take two screenshots.

I just woke up, time to release.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2ndldoywdny
Have fun, report any bugs with me.(except for the texture/lighting bugs, but they don't really get in the way of races, but i will fix)
And again, SLOW DOWN ON THE RAMP, or you'll go flying.

Anyway, thank you, people who have been patient, and also, Dread, Zoneark and many others, your statues will be put into the map into the next version when i get Torque Constructor working :D

And also for the heck of it, who wants me to release the Beta Bloko Raceway? (The one with the bridge, i mean)

EDIT: I won't put it on RTB Intil the texture bug is fixed, you'll have to use mediafire.

YAY.

Could you put my statue there?
And yes I want you to release the Beta Bloko Raceway.

i cant seem t get the race way to work