Author Topic: "Invalid Key" ?  (Read 1561 times)

Unfortunately when I load up the updated version of Blockland, it asks me to re-enter my key which when I do it states that it is an "Invalid Key.", this is the same key I have used since the release of Blockland and I, apart from the intial purchasing, have never experienced a problem, to my knowledge it has not been compromised. In my efforts to get my key to work I pressed the 'Retry' button, this was successful in authorizing the key and retrieving the name however my client still stated that I am on demo mode, so this leaves me to believe it could be problem with the client and not necessarily my key.

Did you share your key?

Did you share your key?
this is the same key I have used since the release of Blockland and I, apart from the intial purchasing, have never experienced a problem, to my knowledge it has not been compromised.

I have also reinstalled the client, It has been suggested to be that I recover my key using the webform but because the email attached to my paypal was disabled, I am not able to.

Did you share your key?
this is the same key I have used since the release of Blockland and I, apart from the intial purchasing, have never experienced a problem, to my knowledge it has not been compromised.

I have also reinstalled the client, It has been suggested to be that I recover my key using the webform but because the email attached to my paypal was disabled, I am not able to.

Oops, thought I was editing :\

Just to clarify, I have not lost my key, but it simply does not work.

BS made have deactivated it.

BS made have deactivated it.

I know of no plausible reason why he would have deactivated it, but if anybody does have reason feel free to inform me.

:panda:yes first post!!!! and i like you so ill help yo get a cat eat it spin around then buy blockland again

This is quite a serious matter and you posting in here for your 'first post' doesn't really  help now does it?

I am bumping this topic because I feel it is a serious problem and yes, I have a PMed and emailed Badspot but he hasn't replied to them either. I have reinstalled Blockland, I have disabled my firewall temporarily and I have manually typed in the key as well as copying and pasting it. If you have experienced a similar problem and/or know a fix, feel free to inform me however I think this a matter that only Badspot could fix.