Author Topic: BiplaneTank  (Read 1933 times)

Thats hot
EDIT can you pm the player datablaock please
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 05:17:38 PM by SPIDERPIG »

You should've put the turret on the top wing and in the middle. :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 05:34:35 PM by Shinji »

I was trying to get one on each wing but I couldn't figure it out.

Holy stuff it's snackbar!

Oh, the thread is about the turret.

is it possible you could turn this into an add-on ??

How did you get the tank turret on the wing of the plane ?

HAO?

Try putting it in the rear seat, or.... putting two on the tips of the wings :D

does the extra weight on the left side cause problems with flight at all?

is it possible you could turn this into an add-on ??

It is an add-on, it just has too many bugs to post. For example, there is still non-working code to retract wheels and display jet contrails that I need to take out, and the scripts is dependent on copies of the models when I could just tell it to use the models included in the other mods and cut down on file size/download time. Finally, I need to change it so that it requires you to have the biplane addon, and if you don't, it won't run.

How did you get the tank turret on the wing of the plane ?

Copy and paste.

I don't want to put it in the back seat because then it sticks through the pilot's view. One problem is that if you attempt to shoot through the pilot or another player, the entire plane explodes and falls out of the sky.

I'm having a lot of trouble making more than one turret.

does the extra weight on the left side cause problems with flight at all?

No, although the recoil knocks the plane out of the sky, so I had to get rid of it.

I don't want to put it in the back seat because then it sticks through the pilot's view. One problem is that if you attempt to shoot through the pilot or another player, the entire plane explodes and falls out of the sky.

Yes! i like exploding planes!

I was dog fighting in Nit's server today and actually shot and killed myself with the duel guns because the bullet creation lagged behind the plane then they caught up to me XD

how the hell did you do that

If your talking to me, it was just a fluke on a laggy server.  If your talking to wedge, he mounted the tank cannon to the biplane in a mannor that it is attatched to the tank.