Author Topic: [PT]Penguin Team =D  (Read 2235 times)

Ok I made a new clan and it's just a clan where we hang out, build for fun, make ramps and use atvs to try them out. We don't really have much battles but if people really want to they can turn on DeathMatch. Or, we just make it that weapons are on but you still can't get hurt. (for the fun of it) Anyways some stuff you should know about me.
  • I can't host servers =(
  • etc. lol

Please don't hate me =\

Ok I made a new clan and it's just a clan where we hang out, build for fun, make ramps and use atvs to try them out. We don't really have much battles but if people really want to they can turn on DeathMatch. Or, we just make it that weapons are on but you still can't get hurt. (for the fun of it) Anyways some stuff you should know about me.
  • etc. lol

Please don't hate me =\

I'd Like To Join But Cos You Can't Host Why
Are You Makin It?

• etc. lol

Please don't hate me =\

um, go to the help section and click on "read this before posting" to learn how to fix your problem with server hosting

Just to say. I know why I can't host servers. It's because of my firewall. My dad won't let me make servers either because somewhere it says theres a chance of getting a........ virus or whatever. Just something bad. Anyways I'm going to make a new clan =D And new thread for my clan =D