Author Topic: Omega's small scripts  (Read 10355 times)

These are the mods I made in V8 and Decided to move it to V9. They all have been tested to ensure they work.

Tool Binds:
A simple script I made that allows the user to bind a tool such as the duplicator and Fill can to keys. The current set allows for the Admin wand (also wand for non-admins) Duplicator and Fill can to be set to keys. This is client side so it will work as long as the host has the Duplicator and Fill can.

Server rules:

I do not take full credit for this. I edited the /rules script so If a person is banned for any reason or you just feel like it to force everyone to read it.

/rules - the function that allows others to read it by themselves.
/rulesall - The function that has everyone in the server receive the message

This can be edited to be any rules you want. All you have to do is edit the part of the script that is in bold.

Messageclient(%client"","\C21. Rules text here");
MessageAll("","\c21. Rules text here");

Download
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:53:29 PM by General Omega »

tool binds need the duplicator and fillcan to use them of course.  But wand works fine.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:35:35 PM by Lord Pie »

what do i Download Tool Bindz too?what folder?

the topic at the top of the page.
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=40560.0
heres a link incase you can't find it

Sweet. Im Sorry that a lied to you omega, can you take that ban off?

1 no.
2 I Made a small mistake in doing the Tool Binds mod. Please rename the file Server.cs to Client.cs for it to work as it is supposed to.

1 no.
2 I Made a small mistake in doing the Tool Binds mod. Please rename the file Server.cs to Client.cs for it to work as it is supposed to.

Sis you upload a new copy?

yes that would prevent a failbin

It would help if Mediafire was not screwing up on me.

1 no.

Jeeze omega whats your problem with unbanning me? To tell you the truth, i lied to you because i thought you were going to ban me if i said yes...

This is not the place to be talking about my unbanning you. That is Drama. This topic is about talking about the mods I have made.

I am also uploading the new Tool binds in a little bit.
Uploaded and updated.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 08:17:27 PM by General Omega »

its a little annoying to edit rules

Then do not edit em and stop bumping the damn topic. It is not my fault you have the inability to pay attention to anything for more then a second.

where can i save my personal rules, infact, they won't show up.  all i see is a blank page :(