Author Topic: Off Topic is not what you think  (Read 3344 times)

Off Topic is actually a freakish 4chanistic topicboard, but lately no one has been following the old ways. Remember the days of StoreClerk and Otis Da HousKat?

I can't remember that long ago.

I remember because of the way they acted they got banned. I personally do not like the whole 4chan thing due to the tons of spam. Makes it hard to navigate.

Because everyone on the internet is a 4chan loving cigarette who has no life, but to say the newest meme thousands of times everyday, then call everyone who asks what you are saying a newcigarette, because they don't share the same interests.

I remember Koden and Otis coming in my server then trying to trap me with a meatspin link, and otis spammed emitters.

... blah blah 4chan blah blah.... you are saying a newcigarette,
Newcigarettes and oldcigarettes, they're still cigarettes.

Otis is still here, so he doesnt even follow the 'old ways'

Otis is still here, so he doesnt even follow the 'old ways'
I was here before logging in today? Weird, you'd think I'd remember posting.

I was here before logging in today? Weird, you'd think I'd remember posting.
Wtf, everyone was telling me Benefit was you : O

Lies. Everyone is also stupid. I haven't been anyone except me. Nice to see people still care though after I left.

:')

Lies. Everyone is also stupid. I haven't been anyone except me. Nice to see people still care though after I left.

:')

Erm...

PSN : OtisDaHouseCat

Games:
Call Of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
Resistance : Fall Of Man
Motor Storm

Thats pretty much it ..

Some of us actually have to buy our own games...
( Talking to the little kids that have mostly every loving game )
so i was on dUMBELLS server when all of the sudden he went into a pit of doom and started to teleport across the map , while getting cloned xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_KtIwAzRFQ

I remember.
I remember when The Yabber was good, too.