Author Topic: Gikon 2000-2008  (Read 3641 times)

Pls lock that topic before someone bumps it.

That topic was from back when Colten was a whiney turd. Yay for Colten no longer being a whiney turd!

That topic was from back when Colten was a whiney turd. Yay for Colten no longer being a whiney turd!
Yay!

Yay!
Yay- wait what

=D

We were right all along. :D

Gikon is definitely keal, there is nothing he could possibly say to change my mind. The reason keal and Gikon didn't have the same IP is because it's obviously dynamic, I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

If anyone can find the topic where he posted the picture of the referral/detention slip he got from his school system, you can find his first and last name and home address. Of course I do not condone doing anything illegal or harmful to him, but say, if a flaming bag of poo turned up on his front door step, in the morning, right before he left for school, with the message "To keal, with love from Wedge," I might "accidentally" lose the papers to the lawsuit I was preparing against you for defaming my name.

Quote from: Gikon
reply to wedge "I blocked out all my info on it man, so your kinda forgeted"

So he wasn't lying when he said he knew me from when I was what, 11?

I remember when Gikon wasn't an asswipe.

Gikon: I'm awesome.

Well, I use Google Web History, so I just typed his last name into a history search and found my google search "phonebook: (gaurdians first and last names) vancouver washington" and "Prairie High School WA".

[name removed], attended Prairie High School, Brush Prairie WA. Lives in Vancouver, Washington. The area code to his phone number is 360, which is awesome.

I have his phone number and address again. Maybe I'll call him and say hi or something.

I'm not going to give it to anyone though, and my post was a joke. Vancouver is a long drive, Rob, err, Gikon would probably have no trouble beating the crap out of me, and I don't have a criminal record yet and don't plan on starting one.

EDIT: I tried looking myself up online. My address is unlisted for some reason, but I does give you my zip code. It doesn't really matter because I've been careful not to give you guys a last name, the last thing I want is you people calling me. Especially certain people who I will not name who will probably have no trouble adding me to their list of people to send pre-recorded messages at 2AM to.

Anyway, my main point was that if Gikon was at all serious about DDoSing you, "someone" might accidentally send in an anonymous tip to people who care. But I'll assume good faith- he was saying it for the lulz.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 09:54:26 PM by Wedge »

Haha good old wedge.
Remember those towers we built back in like 06 i believe.

I looked all though the RTB forum archives and they weren't in there, so we must have just posted them here. But yeah, I remember them.