Author Topic: New Character I made.  (Read 2764 times)

RTBfan

I have made a new character her name is Deputy Flamer and I made this account to help people find places and help them through the dungeons.  It is free because i just feel that I should do this.

RTBfan

Here it is in context, I made a character that is suposed to help people

And why do we care?

At least he's not making a clan for gold farming....
*stares at felix*

*pulls out knife* shut up...

*pulls out nuclear bomb*
ALRIGHT DONT MAKE ME MAD OR THIS FORUM GOES BYE BYE

Your point? Threatining each other with non-existent weapons is futile. Like this:

* Maveric pulls out all the nuclear weapons in the world, and blows the world up ten times over.

See how stupid e-threatening is?

Your point? Threatining each other with non-existent weapons is futile. Like this:

* Maveric pulls out all the nuclear weapons in the world, and blows the world up ten times over.

I think now the FBI might be on your ass... Watch out.

The US has enough for 10 overkills, then theres like a billion countries with tons of them.

*pulls out knife* shut up...
*pulls out RPG*

Shut up.
*Pulls Out a BAFG*((Big Ass loving Gun))
STFU you ignorant starfishs
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 06:59:51 PM by Ratty »

The US has enough for 10 overkills, then theres like a billion countries with tons of them.
Theres only like over 83 major countries in the world((I wish I lived In Luxenberg))

What does this all have to do with the topic...