Author Topic: -Delete Me!-  (Read 21586 times)

hahahaha yuki you are SO stupid thinking your better then every body els really it take alot of time to take off the chute NO  :cookie: FOR YOU
Um what? What are you talking about? Did you read this?
Switch items real quick, switch it back the the parachute, click and it is gone. I figured it out somehow in V8 lol.
It isn't hard.

hahahaha yuki you are SO stupid thinking your better then every body els really it take alot of time to take off the chute NO  :cookie: FOR YOU

Please, get the forget off of the forums. We do not need you here, as you are nothing less than some stuffty scumbag whom decides to act "All Big 'n tough" so people will like him. I'm sorry, but Congrats-U-PHAIL.

Please, get the forget off of the forums. We do not need you here, as you are nothing less than some stuffty scumbag whom decides to act "All Big 'n tough" so people will like him. I'm sorry, but Congrats-U-PHAIL.
I remember the last time somone like that was here.

turbo_camel, AKA Melonhead.

I'm working on fixing a load of problems the parachute had (ex, messing up your back item constantly, unequipping itself, causing lag with the schedule).  Will post with the new version once I finish.

Thanks Aloshi, good to see you're back.

all u have to do to take it off is swich items and go back and click

o cool.... this is good for zombies.... i want zombies :(
how is this good for zombies?

how is this good for zombies?

cause im V8 i had a build on a shelve and people were jumping off, with no paracute and dying

nice but not downloading, i find the parachute useless.
Quite useful, ackshully. It's great for Minis where you have no jet but want to get out of, say, a plane?

Quite useful, ackshully. It's great for Minis where you have no jet but want to get out of, say, a plane?

Ha ha hahaha xD me and pressme did this all the time, but we kept hittng the plane :P

Thank-you i downloading

The parachute only has a few bugs taht need to be fixed.
Otherwise, It's great for mini's and skydiving! :cookie:!

Parachute needs moar staying straight up.

I'm sick of seeing this in servers with my stuffty deployed model, someone really needs to make a better one.