Author Topic: User Info: Donation Bin  (Read 2348 times)

I created a new charecter that I call Donation Bin for people to donate Weapons, Dyes, Money, and Clothing to.  The point of this is when soneone is short of cash for something like 50GP short I could log on and lend it to him.  So in a way it is the community Take a penny tray so when I am logged in just tell me if you want to donate something or if you need something and I will switch accounts.  Sometimes I'll just stay in the Donation Bin account and you can find me sitting in the entrance to the shop.

I am sharing the Account ifo with trustworthy people so if you are a cop that promises not to steal anything from the account please post here and I will investigate you so you can help collect donations.  The type of people I am looking for are people such as Head Crab (sorry ned) Ned.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 03:37:02 PM by BJway_Bandit »

I am honest, and I will donate to this. Just telll me when to log on.

I created a new charecter that I call Donation Bin for people to donate Weapons, Dyes, Money, and Clothing to.  The point of this is when soneone is short of cash for something like 50GP short I could log on and lend it to him.  So in a way it is the community Take a penny tray so when I am logged in just tell me if you want to donate something or if you need something and I will switch accounts.  Sometimes I'll just stay in the Donation Bin account and you can find me sitting in the entrance to the shop.

I am sharing the Account ifo with trustworthy people so if you are a cop that promises not to steal anything from the account please post here and I will investigate you so you can help collect donations.  The type of people I am looking for are people such as Head Crap Ned.
its crab not crap :D

RTBfan

BJ can i have the info??

A.K.A. Flamer

RTBfan

BJ is on a "vacation" since he got a C on his report card. He'll be back near the end of March.

*cough* stalker *cough*

Maveric is not a Stalker. Most people on the fourms know about BJ's situation.

This sounds cool, to bad I don't play AoT any more.