FART Prints

Author Topic: FART Prints  (Read 19267 times)

I do not see one print even remotely related to any fart or fart-like substance..

Looks good. People don't make enough prints IMO, but why name them FART Prints?
FART made them. FART has no forum account.

Still doesn't solve the absence of flatulence

I know how the crash happens, I crash as well. FART Decals apparently use to many datablocks for Blockland to handle and Blockland crashes. I have tested, it is true, try turning them off, it will help.

Oh forget i liked these. They got my blockland to crash. My question is: how can it be too many datablocks? There shouldn't be a limit. Badspot fix this in v10!

There is, deal with it.

Prints use no datablocks?

Code: [Select]
//do nothing - print loading is handled automatically

I  have blockland on two computers at home. One crashes, one does not. The only difference is the amount of RAM.
The one that doesn't crash has 4 gig, the one that does has 1 gig.

Taking off the Fart prints fixed the one that crashed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:49:44 AM by killer_whale »

There's my console, all of it as 24 kilobytes. So, I just reinstalled the FART prints for the sake of helping to fix it.
Note: I usually avoid most weapon addons anyway, since for some reason gunShell.dts keeps getting randomly deleted. And I moved Vehicle_Ute.zip onto the main hard drive where it won't be bothered by Blockland. The Fierbird I didn't have, anyway.
Did this even crash? It doesn't say anything here. I'm not sure but I don't think the prints could have caused any crash.

Did this even crash? It doesn't say anything here. I'm not sure but I don't think the prints could have caused any crash.
If I have all four on, my game crashes, but for some reason my computer doesn't create a console.log file in the folder...

Yes, it did. For some reason it just got to LOADING OBJECTS and then suddenly Blockland and the DOS console for it closed.

Sorry for the bump guys, but apparently this problem isn't fixed yet... actually did anyone even notice the crash reports in this post recently? Or is kingtinks or whoever he is gone now?