Author Topic: Flying Mount (Suggestion)  (Read 3235 times)

I was thinking if AOT had a Flying mount like a Dragon or Some thing Whould be Cool?

But then it would be easier to get to the top of the log challenge or get into the treehouse.

you could have anti-aircraft cannons surounding the log challenge and other places, maybe not let the dragon fly over public places :p Yea, badspot's royal guard can set up cannons and defenses against dragons in public areas.

Or there would be speacial places where you land.

yeah. or, you could make invisible walls that stop your dragon from moving. but i really think badspot is going with the da vinci stuff.

yeah. or, you could make invisible walls that stop your dragon from moving. but i really think badspot is going with the da vinci stuff.

Or get the dragon to be at 100 units high, then get badspot to make an invisible wall over anything near that, such as start the wall at 50 units.

But what if its possible to go under the invisible wall.

Easy, badspot can make it as easy by only allowing just a little above the jumping height of a horse. If you go that low on a glider or anything, you automaticly jump off.

Easy, badspot can make it as easy by only allowing just a little above the jumping height of a horse. If you go that low on a glider or anything, you automaticly jump off.

Then how do you get on and you can still access the log challenge with it.

Walls around the areas or specific access points would seem the best.

What if the person was dropped at the top of the log challenge by a flying vehicle?

What if the person was dropped at the top of the log challenge by a flying vehicle?

Just make it so you can only get off at access points and have them located near major attractions.

Well he Could Set it So the Flying Mount or Dragon couldn't enter but every thing else Can Pass, or he could make it so you couldn't Bring Mounts in the log Area or any other ones Too.

Easy. Make an invisible wall at the top.

or set up cannons and if a dragon enters the trigger, the royal guards shoot! I like cannons better :D, maybe with automatic sparks, to add magic to it :p

Well, Tribes 2 had a system where vehicles couldnt enter certian parts of interiors (you hit a invisible wall) but IF badspot was to put this in but as a playerarmor, just make a trigger that prevents that playerarmor from passing.