Author Topic: World of Warcraft ( WOW )  (Read 4057 times)

I played the free trial for three hours, and got eaten by wolves a total of twenty times.

lol. I'm sure that sucked

70 rogue 70 druid 70 priest 70 paladin 70 mage and working on a 62 warlock.

Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning is better >.>

I plang it, am gm on Lightbringer.

Either a private server or a guild, because that was my first server I ever played on and got to 70 on. Would've known if you were a GM. Also, my account runs out in 10 days.

Ghoulious - 70 - Gnome - Warlock - Icecrown

Don't expect to see me for some time. I'm still trying to get the idiots at Billing and Account services to re-activate the my account after a situation with a hacker. I swear, I faxed them TWICE and I have yet to get a reply.

seriously you guys you have such high level characters.......all i did was get up to about 14 and quit cause not only did i get pissed off but i quit. Then my parents started playing it for hours and hours. * sigh* never any time for vacation. This has been going on for years now.

I have 2 70's. Mage and Shaman. I've beta tested. I've gotten to 50-ish on many alts.

seriously you guys you have such high level characters.......all i did was get up to about 14 and quit cause not only did i get pissed off but i quit. Then my parents started playing it for hours and hours. * sigh* never any time for vacation. This has been going on for years now.

We have high level characters because we're GOOD at the game.

Unless you don't have your own computer, then stop complaining. It's not really a big deal.

I dont have my own computer besides a crap laptop with no interwebz...

wow = probably best/better mmorpg
tails money = not for wow

people brag that they hate exp grinding off of mobs.

yet all these "mmo revolutionary" games seems to just recycle the same 4 quests for exp.
yeah that's way more exciting then hunting kills and using the same hack and slash or spell over and over.
cant quote myself cuz i cant find it. but:

talk to npc1, talk to npc2, reward of exp

talk to npc1, kill X amount of X, talk to npc1, reward of exp

talk to npc1, talk to npc2, talk to npc3, talk to npc1, reward of exp

talk to npc1, gather X amount of X item, talk to npc1, reward of exp

recycle, recycle,recycle
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:20:56 AM by Bisjac »

Well, I played this game till some fargot haxed me and got my acc perma banned, I had a 41 warr and a 53 mage :(