Author Topic: ►All In One Decal Packs  (Read 10766 times)

Why are the Medieval Orly & Yarly in the chest decals pack?

dude that fireman one owns!  :cookie: :iceCream: for you! lol....cookie icecream

Just Puushhinnng this back to the top.

Why bumped :(

This honestly was not worth a bunch of your morons to bump.
This decal pack is still fail, it has defaults in it >.<     And now with the new downloading system, you will have two of the same decal in your selector for avatars.

Why bumped :(

This honestly was not worth a bunch of your morons to bump.
This decal pack is still fail, it has defaults in it >.<     And now with the new downloading system, you will have two of the same decal in your selector for avatars.
No it doesn't.

Packer, may I suggest adding my Decals to it? Not yet however, I have work to do in optimizing them.

Packer, may I suggest adding my Decals to it? Not yet however, I have work to do in optimizing them.
I've been a bit busy lately so if you could download them then add your own decals then reupload them again that'd be nice.

I've been a bit busy lately so if you could download them then add your own decals then reupload them again that'd be nice.
Also, about the "Zoopal" decals.

There's too god damn many, they're ugly, and they have no loving use.

No it doesn't.
The picture does, how about you update your picture before misleading downloaders

The picture does, how about you update your picture before misleading downloaders
Those are accentually modified versions of the original, now gtfo my thread troll.

Yes, "handicaped" is an Adjective. "handicap" is a Noun and a Verb. See: "To handicap..."
Yes but the verb is "to be" as in "is handicapped", "am handicapped" and "are handicapped".

Those are accentually modified versions of the original, now gtfo my thread troll.
And how am i being a troll?