Author Topic: ►All In One Decal Packs  (Read 10715 times)

All in one Decal Packs

Once again I'm packing decals into one pack for ease of use, I've properly adjusted a few old decals and added in 1 or 2 new V9 ones. Click the names for a image preview.

Face Decals - Download
Chest Decals - Download
Note- you may have a few doubles if you've been installing other decals, not sure.

Credits:
Facechild, Mochezze, Skele, Kaje, The Worm, Wedge, Partizan, Packer, gegc, JayGuerette, Knaz, Swholli, Killhamer
If you made a decal in this pack post your name and which one you did and you'll be added.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 03:54:17 AM by Packer »

No smiley_bored?
Is that the really handicapped one? Some I removed because of how bad they looked.

"Meh" comes to mind. Not really my cup of tea, but nice collection anyway.

Smiley_Bored looked great.  I guess what I think is awesome is handicapped.  Calling things handicapped isn't valid, now that I think about it, how can an object be handicapped?

Smiley_Bored looked great.  I guess what I think is awesome is handicapped.  Calling things handicapped isn't valid, now that I think about it, how can an object be handicapped?
Yes, "handicaped" is an Adjective. "handicap" is a Noun and a Verb. See: "To handicap..."

I made the cdi decals. the Gannon was included in this pack http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=41275.0
The only problem is that it makes duplicates if you have the decal in another pack. Also for example, if somebody had just the worms pack would they be able to see the worms decals from this pack?

I made the cdi decals. the Gannon was included in this pack http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=41275.0
The only problem is that it makes duplicates if you have the decal in another pack. Also for example, if somebody had just the worms pack would they be able to see the worms decals from this pack?
I think so, I asked Badspot but I'm dizzy and can't remember and I have to go to bed.
Sorry for some reason this decal came to mind when I thought Smiley_bored.

Ah, I really don't like that one either, Packer.

What if you don't want all of the Decals? How can I get rid of only some of the decals?

This link has Smiley Bored http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=13671.0

And I'm guessing my decals are not good enough for the pack? :(    (i think at least my new link decal is enough for the package.....)

I've updated the face decals, so redownload and copy over the old one and it should be all good.

Go see mine , it's named "Runeth's ET Decal v9".

Yes, "handicaped" is an Adjective. "handicap" is a Noun and a Verb. See: "To handicap..."
  See?  There it makes no sense!  "That decal is a handicap"  Is pretty much saying it is a handicapped kid. (I should do that.)

sry for bump but I need to download but I can't right now so I enabled Notification to send this topic to me