Author Topic: Medieval build box  (Read 16790 times)

This is my first map using Torque all bugs are fixed. This is a medieval peasant house with lots of room to build in. Also it is bigger then the normal build box.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i8kyfdnkb3y

Ew. textures = FAIL.

You need to work on smoothing and texturing correctly, May I suggest instead of using constructer (Not all that good of a tool) to use QuArk (What the champions use!)

Ew. textures = FAIL.

You need to work on smoothing and texturing correctly, May I suggest instead of using constructer (Not all that good of a tool) to use QuArk (What the champions use!)

Show me what you can make then.

Hammer's good too.  I use Construcktor (Heh, Russian style.) I can at least tile textures,

Show me what you can make then.
Did not mean it like a insult, but my quark work is known here..Im a map maker...search gikon....>.>

Hammer's good too.  I use Construcktor (Heh, Russian style.) I can at least tile textures,
Hammer is GREAT! but it does not work too well with making maps for blockland/Torque...

I think it looks pretty good.I would like it if you made it like bedroom though that would be epic to me :)Either way you have my download.

And Gikon havent seen any of your recent stuff did you quit making vehicles? hope not :)

Gikon has made some awesome maps, so I would take his advice(although I'm pretty awesome with constructor)

Either way, your wood texture is severely stretched-- learn to tile it.

And Gikon havent seen any of your recent stuff did you quit making vehicles? hope not :)
Yes, Interior maps for torque too..Might start again

I like your map, but the texture on the floor looks bad. 6.5/10

Thanks for fixing that =)

Ew. textures = FAIL.

Dude respect for he's first map!

Who modelled the house? :nes:

The wood texture looks like a barcode. Fix that please, and I'll DL.

i think its the bomb down loading now!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Ew. textures = FAIL.

I agree. But it does have lots of building space.
So I'll give it...
3/10 It's OK. but not the best. And I know it's your first map.
It's PRETTY good for a starter. But I bet I couldn't make any BETTER map...
So... yeah. It's an OK map. Not downloading. (SORRY!)

Not to be rude, it needs more room and breakable windows