Author Topic: Bad Server Hints  (Read 2513 times)

I can instantly tell which servers are bad in the join list, just by their names. I'd like you to share your tips.

1. It points out it has a mod or v9 or both. [masterchief723's v9 with JVS doors server]
2. 'Do something for admin' servers. JJA79 ID 6097 is responsible for the one that I'm talking about right now. [climb for admin server]

3.NO CUSSING in server name

4.JOIN MINI OR BAN server name

"bisjac's make out party"
lol jk

i don't join games that say "plz join fast, must fill server" or something similar

Servers with simple server names  and no extra !!!1!!!1!?! added on the end are usually the best servers. Uhh, certain servers with anything related to "Baby" or "House" or "RPG" and, "Pokemon"

i do like to join servers that have the hoster's name.
usually a project build for him

"City RPG" usually means "Urban DM"

Servers with simple server names  and no extra !!!1!!!1!?! added on the end are usually the best servers. Uhh, certain servers with anything related to "Baby" or "House" or "RPG" and, "Pokemon"

"[P] Jookia's Server"

i do like to join servers that have the hoster's name.
usually a project build for him

Reactor Worker: Making terrain

:3 plain and simple

General Nick's _______________.

Simple. Whatever I'm doing, I write it in the blank. If I'm doing it privately, I put (Closed) on it.

I usually just put "Dread's Server" and keep it simple.

"City RPG" usually means "Urban DM Rainbow house spawn killing"

My server is usually laremere's ________, on occasion laremere is______, or laremere- ______.

Yuki Presents: Stuff.

Simple, easy to remember, straight to the point.

"Muffinmixer's some add-on crap show-off game"

"SEVER ENTRED BOX MOED< SEVER" (best to stay away from the server when that happens)

"Please email me telling me my server is dead so I can throw my router out the window"

My game names are usually long and over-winded, just like my posts.

VH's Server.

The Veterans of BL should know this by now.

Omega's server:__________ or Omega's server - ___________

Currently it is Omega's Server: Babylon project.

Another thing that you can tell if it is a good server is if it has at least 1 rule. To add to that, You are told the rules via / command or some other mod that tells you. Forcing people to see rules is better. I have had a dramatic cut in perma bans since getting Gikon's rules GUI mod thing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:04:40 PM by General Omega »