Author Topic: Masterlegodude's mods re-made!  (Read 35803 times)

vary nice you get...A :cookie: !!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes please!
I'm working on Bloko Raceway, and a V9 compatible music script is one of the things i need, Since the map needs Mario Circuit music in it! :D

i like it but there's a problem with links hat, it should have a ball at the end like the santa hat :> why does everyone like to do cookies? i can't find why none of the weapons work and they have a [1] by them why? also STOP SPAM TODAY get a free cookie!  :cookie:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 04:22:58 PM by masterockets »

1. Everyone does cookies cause they like to spam emotes, which is incredibly annoying
2. I don't remember Link's have having a ball at the end, i've played both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl and i didn't see a ball at the end of his hat

sry for bumping this thread but i downloaded the firework launcher and checked the box that says weapon_fireworklauncher and i kant find it in gameplay. do u hav 2 type in /fireworklauncher or something to get it?? and yes ive tried to place a brick and use the wrench on it and try spawning it

Do a barrel roll

Epic :D

sry for bumping this thread but i downloaded the firework launcher and checked the box that says weapon_fireworklauncher and i kant find it in gameplay. do u hav 2 type in /fireworklauncher or something to get it?? and yes ive tried to place a brick and use the wrench on it and try spawning it
It should work, i've tried it, it works for me, i dunno what you're doing wrong :/

Get on msn you bastard... Great, always wanted that D-Smiley ball in V9 :D

no it just doesnt show up for the minigame screen, or wen i want a weapon on a block even if i check the box on the addon thing

Thanks legodude, you are the master

loved it but im too lazy to download everything (but i actualy am only focused on the sycthe and weather)

i would have loved to download the weather but its too complicated for my little brain

Looks cool i am downloading 1  :cookie: for you

The link hat looks like a chocolate kissTM

Cool. Downloading now.
:cookie: For you! :cookie:
I had all of these but the weather one in v8.
-EPIC- WIN!  :cookieMonster:

sry for bump but I need to download but I can't right now so I enabled Notification to send this topic to me