Author Topic: Masterlegodude's mods re-made!  (Read 35841 times)

you kinda ruined the firework launcher man it's supposted to shoot particals

you kinda ruined the firework launcher man it's supposted to shoot particals
Well, it made more sense to use the rocket projectile instead of having the firework exploding out of nothing, i think

I don't like links hat model...

I don't like links hat model...
Well i didn't say the hats were perfect! :D

no it just doesnt show up for the minigame screen, or wen i want a weapon on a block even if i check the box on the addon thing
same here it dont work

You gotta be doing something wrong, it appears in both the minigame weapon menus, and when i spawn a weapon on a brick

I have to also say that fireworks launcher also won't work. It will appear as an addon to enable/disable but will not appear during the game as a usable item. Also, if this is an updated version, then why does it still say Version 1 in RTB.

I have to also say that fireworks launcher also won't work. It will appear as an addon to enable/disable but will not appear during the game as a usable item. Also, if this is an updated version, then why does it still say Version 1 in RTB.

ya good question

Technically, it is version 1, i haven't had any bugs to fix

Also, i've tested my add-ons, they should work, they've worked for some other people i'm sure, i still have them, and they work :/

Edit: Hm, that's right, it changed the Rocket Launcher particles, eh, i haven't felt like updating it, i'll have to see about how to get the description.txt working for RTB as well :/

Since the Firework Launcher won't work for me, I just want to make sure nothing is missing out of the .zip. Is this everything that should be in there?
  • autolauncher.dts
  • description.txt
  • Firework Launcher Icon.png
  • rtbInfo.txt
  • server.cs
Before anyone says anything, I didn't unzip the file

The Fireworks L keeps giving me that buffer overrun thing. :(

/Facepalm

Oi, just uninstall the firework launcher, i'll take the download on both here and the RTB forums down until i get a chance to solve this problem...

Awesome. Other people need to see this.