Author Topic: should i or not  (Read 2201 times)

should i put blockland in egm (electronic gaming monthly) its a magazine it will be pretty cool if i do

How would you? Are you an editor? Do you have the power to do that? If you wan to see if you should put it in, talk to Badspot. He created the game.

ok i will talk to badspot i do have sort of power to do it

it all depends on him i guess

lol @ little kid trying to feel important by acting like he works for a big magazine.

I don't really believe smash has the power (feel free to prove me wrong) but wouldn't it be cool if Blockland got featured somewhere and we got a big spike of players like from the Screen Savers. Of course BL isn't free anymore so we probably wouldn't pick as many.

The players would come in like 500 a day.

The players would come in like 500 a day.

More than three fourths of them will be eight-year-olds who rummaged through the mail, found the article and went 'COOL, LEGOS! MOM, BUY THIS FOR ME!'.

should i put blockland in egm (electronic gaming monthly) its a magazine it will be pretty cool if i do

^^excited rookie^^

See attached.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:11:14 AM by kompressor »

ok i will talk to badspot i do have sort of power to do it

it all depends on him i guess

What does your Dad or relative work for them. Its obvious you don't because your grammar sucks.

I just hope people don't think we're under The Lego Company, and then sue us for 'poisoning childrens minds'. When I say us I really mean Badspot unfortunately. :(

so i guess ill take it as a no iam not a little kid getting exited just though maybe blockland needed some extra cash you know to improvise and my uncle does work there

Do it friend, the more children's minds that are poisoned, the better.

I thought for a while about sending a loving sweet email to PC Gamer Magazine about Blockland,but I is still thinking about it. At first I though: I'll wait till V9 comes out. Now V9 is out,so now I'm thinking "I'll wait till RTB 2.0 comes out".

In other words,I'm justing looking for excuses so I don't have to work.

i just sent the e-mail to them and iam just waiting for a reply

i know you all of you waill say you suck there not gonna accept it but then agian who cares what you think