Author Topic: New Vehicle: Fierbird  (Read 31694 times)

Rky, I fully understand you randomly start typing "fier", like in the Blockland Stream group, in the chat, you just randomly typed "fier".  It isn't a joke, a joke is not like saying a meme, like "Over 9000".  Also, you still do sound like an 11 year old, with the "NOT NOW I'M TAKING A CRAP spam.  One last thing, unless that was sarcasm, "Marcem" doesn't sound like anything like that.  I wasn't saying your name sounded like that, way to not understand words.
Uhm, what?
1) When someone says fier(and its usually miga), the reaction is "OSHT FIER!" or "MY FACE IS BURNING"
2)I don't say "NOT NOW IM TAKING A CRAP", what the hell is wrong with you?
Its one of bakora's built in responses, however.
3)Way to fail at the English language
A lesson

"marcem sounds like stupid starfish"
This would be assumed that the word "marcem" sounds like the phrase "stupid starfish".
However,
"you sound like a stupid starfish"
implies that the person referred to as "you" is talking like a stupid starfish.

So when I say to marcem
 "you sound too much like a stupid starfish"
It is implied that I believe marcem is talking like a stupid starfish.

Sorry about that, folks, I thought I was forgetting something.

Badspot, was that just quality control or were you actually downloading it because it seemed interesting?

Ace

Anything that requires you to change your control settings to use properly isn't worth downloading.

Please fix that and I may download it.

To make it usable under normal controls add this after "runOverPushScale   = 1.2; //how hard a person you're running over gets pushed" at about line 179.

Code: [Select]
     // Advanced Steering
   steeringAutoReturn = false;
   steeringUseStrafeSteering = false;

this is in Vehicle_Fierbird.cs in the zip. you have to unpack it then repack it to edit the file.

I'm not sure how I managed to completely overlook the strafe steering variable, but sure, why not?

Lol, its faster than the full speed admin teleport!
Its awesome!  :cookie: :cookie:

How the hell do you steer? I like the old one.

Turn off strafe steering

yay you fixed it, now i can use in my dog fight server

Bushi, I know I told you this some fifteen or sixteen times while playing with this on your server in v8, but this vehicle is epic.

Uhm, what?
1) When someone says fier(and its usually miga), the reaction is "OSHT FIER!" or "MY FACE IS BURNING"
2)I don't say "NOT NOW IM TAKING A CRAP", what the hell is wrong with you?
Its one of bakora's built in responses, however.
3)Way to fail at the English language
A lesson

"marcem sounds like stupid starfish"
This would be assumed that the word "marcem" sounds like the phrase "stupid starfish".
However,
"you sound like a stupid starfish"
implies that the person referred to as "you" is talking like a stupid starfish.

So when I say to marcem
 "you sound too much like a stupid starfish"
It is implied that I believe marcem is talking like a stupid starfish.
1. I don't care, it's annoying anyway, expecially when you're like "Fierfierfierfierfierfierfierf ierfierfierfierfierfierfierfi erfierfierfierfierfierfierfie rfierfierfierfierfierfierfier fierfierfierfierfierfierfierf ierfierfierfierfierfierfierfi er
2.Which means you thought of it.
3.Lesson: When talking to someone directly you do not start acting like you are talking to someone else.

1. I don't care, it's annoying anyway, expecially when you're like "Fierfierfierfierfierfierfierf ierfierfierfierfierfierfierfi erfierfierfierfierfierfierfie rfierfierfierfierfierfierfier fierfierfierfierfierfierfierf ierfierfierfierfierfierfierfi er
2.Which means you thought of it.
3.Lesson: When talking to someone directly you do not start acting like you are talking to someone else.
1. THEN IGNORE IT. I usually say it like what, 3 or 4 times unless I'm privately talking to miga.
If you don't like jokes, why are you on the steam chat?

Seriously, there were people spamming "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG V9 OMGOMGOMGOMG" but you come at me for saying "fier FIER !!FIER!!"?
2. The fact that morons constantly  cause that reaction in bakora's script doesn't mean I'm at stake here. Again, ignore it or stay the forget off my server.
3.What.
"Marcem, change your name, you sound too much like a stupid starfish, always talking about things you don't fully understand."
"YOU sound too much like a stupid starfish"

Hence, it is implied that I believe you are talking like a stupid starfish.
YOU.
I didn't start talking to some random jackass on the street, I'M DIRECTING THAT AT YOU.

1. I can't ignore a god damn misspelled vehicle name and, yes I do enjoy jokes, the first time.  Also, v9 was the loving topic of the Steam chat.
2. Yes, they constantly trigger it, when he says it randomly when someone chats?
3. I guess I read it wrong, but what does "Change your name," have to do with anything?

ZOMG dude how did you modle this  my gods ice cream for youz but no cookies icecreams is better :D :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: