Author Topic: New Vehicle: Fierbird  (Read 31697 times)

I'd just like to point out you need to be playing in classic v8 vehicle control to use this, and this is basically a port.

I still think it's cool though, and since I never released it...

If you downloaded before about 8:40 August 18th, please download again.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:13:53 PM by Bushido »

that is soooo cool like a y-wing with only the center wing

10 cookies for you!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Change the name, you sound too much like RKY who sounds like a little 11 year old, always randomly saying "Fier"  (Fee-er)

1st Post after being Unbanned
Tested, Downloaded, Awesome :D
This is a great addition for Space RPGS
Good Job Bushdio

Change the name, you sound too much like RKY who sounds like a little 11 year old, always randomly saying "Fier"  (Fee-er)

Whoopdie loving doo, way to not understand the joke, and insult a bunch of people in the process.

As far as I know Miga started the fier thing and its a running joke between Miga, me, shadow ninja, and some other people.

Marcem, change your name, you sound too much like a stupid starfish, always talking about things you don't fully understand.

how do you do the classic V8 controls?

Rky, I fully understand you randomly start typing "fier", like in the Blockland Stream group, in the chat, you just randomly typed "fier".  It isn't a joke, a joke is not like saying a meme, like "Over 9000".  Also, you still do sound like an 11 year old, with the "NOT NOW I'M TAKING A CRAP spam.  One last thing, unless that was sarcasm, "Marcem" doesn't sound like anything like that.  I wasn't saying your name sounded like that, way to not understand words.

I'll be the first to say it looks like a snake.

Also, this thing is fun as hell to fly.

I hope the lift off is fixed, Bush doesn't seem to know how to make a proper flying vehicle.

I was expecting a vintage car, but then I saw the topic name.

Oh well...  :cookieMonster:

I was expecting a vintage car, but then I saw the topic name.

Oh well...  :cookieMonster:

Same.

i was expecting a pheonix or dragon that you ride..that woulda made meh happy ...can you make this shoot fire :D

Not downloading until you host at a place where I can right click the link and save as.