Author Topic: Limpfittz semi comeback  (Read 889 times)

I don't know if anyone care about where I went, all of a sudden.. (Haven't been online since 5 days ago)  But IF you wonder, I'm still fighting with the Port Forwarding problem that blockland has. Can't fix it =/   $20 in the bin

anyways, i'm home now, and ready to fix this frikkin problem, help me do it faster >_<

Did you follow Badspot's Tutorial on port forwarding ?

$20 in the bin?
You can still play offline, or play other people's online games...
Or am I missing something here?

Did you follow Badspot's Tutorial on port forwarding ?

I probably followed every tutorial on the whole frikkin net :'(

hmm whats your problem mate? specific details and i will be more than welcome to help

hmm whats your problem mate? specific details and i will be more than welcome to help

thanks man =)

As you know, people can't join blockland servers anymore if you have re-installed the game. That's my problem, they can't connect anymore. I need to forwad ports 28000-28030. And that's not so hard, just go in to your router and open thoose ports up, the problem is that I don't have any router... I just have my modem without any router build in.

So the problem should be in that some firewall is blocking the ports, but my windows firewall is allways turned off, and i don't have any virus protection program or anything else.. I also called my internet distributor, and they said that my modem has NO router build in, and that the they allways keep 28000-28030 open. They told me to check my Router (that i don't have)

Please help if you can =/

Do you have a have a wireless modem?

Can you give me you modem model? Mines top left.