Author Topic: Robo Noob claims to have badspot on his server  (Read 2324 times)

Tonight I decide to join Robo Noob's server. Everyone starts to cheer about Badspot being on his server. Some how Robo had some console code where he was able to make it look like Badspot was chatting. wouldn't you count that as a impersonation? See now this wouldn't matter to me but i just think this kid is really stupid and his impersonation was bad. When i was starting to crack is funky Badspot impersonation i was banned with an excuse of "Stop Bitching" I just think its funny how people are desperate for attention . this topic is useless, i just think what ever he did could be used as an advantage to be an idiot.

I asked the question, "Badspot, who's ID 101" he answered "Rotondo" I said it was Bones4, then he responded with "I said rontondo just to stop your bitching, lalam" knowing how bad slick's retort is, you'd have to expect something like that.

"Badspot: Robo, ban lala please" then Menen banned me for this reason "i got it  badspot"

I love the idiocy.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 01:31:15 AM by L@L@M24 »

That's lovely.

You know, like anyone else, Badspot should have the ability of going to any server he pleases without having a hoard of friends point it out.

lol that's so loving true "OMFGZ ITZ BADSPOT LOLOOLOLOLOLLO" I've seen that once or twice, also "i met badspot IN GAME I 'm so Cool "

Badspot wasn't on the player list. and in game it was a non moving bot that everyone was claiming to be Badspot

[offtopic]OMG robo noob has no life, every server i join he is in any time of day![/offtopic]

God damnit can't you dumbasses take a goddamn joke?
I was there last night, it's a loving bot Slick's working on, get over it.

God damnit can't you dumbasses take a goddamn joke?
I was there last night, it's a loving bot Slick's working on, get over it.

Lol, a bot. It's not a bot you idiot, they just use /btalk. And, I was banned because of this "joke," so bite me, you loving fairy.

Lol, a bot. It's not a bot you idiot, they just use /btalk. And, I was banned because of this "joke," so bite me, you loving fairy.

o_o Slick made it move >_> So are you sure that's /btalk... -.-
Well yeah it could be both, he did this back in V8, made a bot that could move around and junk called Badspot, the noobs didnt catch on =3
And nu I will not bite j00

I asked the question, "Badspot, who's ID 101" he answered "Rotondo" I said it was Bones4, then he responded with "I said rontondo just to stop your bitching, lalam" knowing how bad slick's retort is, you'd have to expect something like that.

"Badspot: Robo, ban lala please" then Menen banned me for this reason "i got it  badspot"

I love the idiocy.

:cookieMonster:

Lol wasnt me it was slick I cant script fo stuff, I just happened to be there, and Lala you wanted to be unbanned to play with the bot and make it say stuff so dont be a hypocrite -.-
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:10:46 AM by Robo Noob »

[offtopic]OMG robo noob has no life, every server i join he is in any time of day![/offtopic]
Oh btw I only see him on his own server its lies, I only play every other day when I have access to my good computer, and I play for  around four hours, so what? You, little friend, need to stop going around and saying people have no life

anyways was Slicksilver555 and he made some script to make a fake badspot i had no control of it, except it was a horse I was making fly :D

Man your a dumbforget, I cant have my ports fowarded hence the "Stolen Server" and all I was doing was riding the horse your just a pusillanimous individual who cant take a joke .

An awesome message from Robonoob