Author Topic: New monsters  (Read 5176 times)

Do u think we should have some new monsters?

Yea we should. What did you have in mind?

Lol someone tried making their own Pokemon

Those are some interesting pokemon.  :cookieMonster:

They don't have that anime feel.

i have some ideas
skeletons
undead
goblins
theifs
big orcs(like 5 times bigger than normal, for dungeon ends)
wolves

Or a nice steel automaton with a huge mace. If you kill it, you get to pick up the mace, but they are so plentiful from people hunting them that they are completley worthless. Maybe a 8% chance of dropping a crystal you can put in swords to make them magical or add on to crossbows as scopes.

automaton? sorry im not a geek.

yeah robot fits the game well.....

how about you just change the colour of the horse and call it a wild steed...

If you guys have ever seen the demo for the torque game engine it shows the monster thats in AOT.Probably by now most of you are saying your point is and the rest stopped because they could'nt read this far *cough*felix*cough*.My point is that Badspot has'nt gotten around to making more monsters because some dumbasses are going "OMFG!Theres male models!said felix".He does'nt have the time for this he's still finshing up blockland but he still works on AOT's updates!And think he does'nt sit in front of the computer all day he has a job and a life!And if I have to I'll start a new topic about this I will!And everyone else GET USE TO WAITING!And honestly BS take your time.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 07:43:13 AM by DELTA07 »

Badspot

• Administrator
no, no.... i sit in front of my computer all day.  No life here!

Yes, it's true! 85.6% of everyone on this forum most likely has no life!
Also, did you know that 64.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Badspot

• Administrator
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?action=stats

It's safe to assume that everyone in the top 10's has no life.

It's safe to assume that everyone in the top 10's has no life.
But... but... but I do. I'm just lucky that most of the time my work lets me work from home or blow time online during the day if I'm in the office.