?
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ?  (Read 2479 times)

Oh wait, It's THAT lime cow! I remember now! HE'S MAH BEST FREIND THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! HOW DARE U INSULT HIM!!!

I will not tolerate idiots on my server. If you don't like it then go play roblox and QQ there instead of crying on a forum where nobody cares.

You fail at internet.

Holy richards, LimeCow proves to everyone that the ban was justified.

/thread.

This is actualy worse than most OMG HE BANT ME topics that turn out to be justifyed bans, because at least they have screenshots.

Dude...
You're the noob who spams Fooly's server all the time, we're supposed to trust you?

Dude...
You're the noob who spams Fooly's server all the time, we're supposed to trust you?

In game I'm Dr.Block, and I haven't been on Foolys server since before V9. This is why I have to use an avatar with my loving name in it, because of Block dude acting like an idiot all over the place, and people like you who mistake someone like me who knows decent gramar with someone with awful gramar. I sugest you learn how to read the text in my avatar and get it right. If you didn't mean me, then ypou should jave quoted the person you were refering to or just mentioned their name in your post.

In game I'm Dr.Block, and I haven't been on Foolys server since before V9. This is why I have to use an avatar with my loving name in it, because of Block dude acting like an idiot all over the place, and people like you who mistake someone like me who knows decent gramar with someone with awful gramar. I sugest you learn how to read the text in my avatar and get it right. If you didn't mean me, then ypou should jave quoted the person you were refering to or just mentioned their name in your post.

Holy richards, LimeCow proves to everyone that the ban was justified.

/thread.
/agree

That is spelling, no offence, but spelling has little to do with grammar.

That is spelling, no offense, but spelling has little to do with grammar.
I only meant to highlight 'gramar'. Because misspelling grammar while claiming you have grammer is idiotic
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:01:35 PM by Colten »

I only meant to highlight 'gramar'. Because misspelling grammar while claiming you have grammr is idiotic
I see where you are coming from, but I still stick to my point.