Author Topic: Building lessons for me?  (Read 1104 times)

Could anyone teach me how to build better? You may have seen my best build before, but if you havn't, here is the link to my house. http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=42213.0 I hope someone good here could teach me to build beter. Your's truly, Dah Bomb

Noone will teach you how to build, you learn on your own.
Same goes with Wrench Events.

Really, this stuff isn't hard.

Noone will teach you how to build, you learn on your own.
Same goes with Wrench Events.

Really, this stuff isn't hard.

noone isnt a word, NOBODY will teach you how to build, you learn on your own
Wrench events has a tutorial, look in general discussin and find it.

noone isnt a word, NOBODY will teach you how to build, you learn on your own
Wrench events has a tutorial, look in general discussin and find it.

friends like you that boast can't build stuff either; gtfo.

Lemur, gtfo the forums, you'r wrench events tutorial sucks ass, mine is better with better grammar. As it says on the title, I just want to learn to build better. I build all box-like houses, but I dont want to, I want to build houses that are not box-like.

How about something that isn't a house

noone isnt a word,
Wrong.
"Noone" is a synonym of Nobody and Not Anyone/Body, and a proper contracted form of "No-One" or "No One"

Lemur, gtfo the forums, you'r wrench events tutorial sucks ass, mine is better with better grammar. As it says on the title, I just want to learn to build better. I build all box-like houses, but I dont want to, I want to build houses that are not box-like.

haha, then you suck at building

just like all of us, we learned on our own

NO one, two vowels cant be like; its false

I won't teach you, but I can give you this tip:
Acknowledge that good builds take time and planning. Don't rush through a build without a plan.

I'm done giving advice.

Don't worrie Da Bomb, You'll get better as you play more.

Try to look at others builds and see what they did right, what they did wrong, and try to
implement stuff that made otehr builds fatastic intoyour builds

Learn From the Pros and Practice makes perfects

May I suggest that you don't try to go into the events system that much, I'm still getting a hang of everything it can do.  Just learn a little here and there about events, and focus on building, and you'll get better with time.

The main problem I see with your house is that it's too boxy. Take a look at a house in real life; it should have a few neat shapes that you can put in Blockland.

Building a nice-looking house is nearly impossible, seriously. Start with something else. My original house build was actually really tough to make back then, but it still SUCKED... it's difficult.

You needn't any building lessons. When you play Blockland everyday, you'll get better and better to build houses.