Author Topic: Halo  (Read 2031 times)

Dudes halo iis the one of the best games ever.I like how you can like blow up loving aliens it is so cool.I also like the shotgun you can like blow the hell out of people.

I hope you didn't mean to post this. In fact I hope you meant to post this as spam, because yeah, halo is cool, but no one CARES. It has 3 loving games already, so I think we already know.

no, blockland is better than Halo. cause in blockland, you can do anything, even HALO stuff. so stop posting stuff about halo, its old, so stfu, fanboy.

and if you love it so much, why aren't you playing it, cause every second you are on the forums, thats another precious second of playing halo gone

in halo, you don't have a anti Flame shield

hai guis is this 2006?

YA wna joyn in teh h4l0 fun0rz?

Halo sucks compared to other games, that game doesn't even deserve the attention. Half-life 2 is better because of it's storyline and gameplay. TF2 and counter-strike kicks its ass in multiplayer.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 06:41:52 PM by koolkody12 »

Halo sucks compared to other games, that game doesn't even deserve the attention. Half-life 2 is better because of it's storyline and gameplay. TF2 and counter-strike kicks its ass in multiplayer.
GMOD FTW

what the hell is with this thread.

You guys are forgetting that halo is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

You guys are forgetting that halo is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
halo isn't a "guy"