Author Topic: Avatar size limit increased?  (Read 3665 times)

Just noticed that Anogorus has a 120x120 sized avatar, but when I tried to upload a 120x120 avatar, it didn't work :o

Anyone know what's going on here?

I think he has an antiquiated(S?) avatar. Meaning, he uploaded before a size change.

That crafty bastard! :o

Or he's cheated by linking to a url..?

You'll still get a too large area.

Also, the avatar option doesn't seem to work, I keep getting a too large error even if I'm uploading something that falls within the size requirements. :(

Wow, how did he do that? o_o

When Badspot updated the forums, It was set to 120 for a few hours or so.

So is Anogorus going to get banned unless he changes it?

Badspot can just delete is avatar, then when he adds a new one it has to be 75.

Well, ya...but if he's like "HELL NO, MINE PWNS!" wouldn't he ban...

Well, ya...but if he's like "HELL NO, MINE PWNS!" wouldn't he ban...
No, because Badspot isn't a total loving handicap

IbanZ, your post was very inappropriate. Why do you post like this?

IbanZ, your post was very inappropriate. Why do you post like this?
How was it inappropriate? I told you that Badspot wouldn't do something irrational because he isn't a total loving handicap. Why would be ban someone for not doing anything? The person in question uploaded his avatar when board restrictions dictated that he would be able to.

Just noticed that Anogorus has a 120x120 sized avatar, but when I tried to upload a 120x120 avatar, it didn't work :o

Anyone know what's going on here?
that bastard :o

How was it inappropriate? I told you that Badspot wouldn't do something irrational because he isn't a total loving handicap. Why would be ban someone for not doing anything? The person in question uploaded his avatar when board restrictions dictated that he would be able to.
Please note that I gave a situation where Anogorus is a bitch about taking down his 120x120.