Author Topic: Blockland: World War 3 mod.  (Read 9275 times)

Hello. I am starting a new mod called "World War 3". This is called WW3 because it includes some of the most modern warfare our modelers could recreate. So far, the team consists of many different positions that need to be filled. If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below, read their "Application Requirements" comment listed at the bottom. There are a max of 3 modeling positions for each wing, 3 decal makers for each wing, and 5 scripters for each wing and finally, 3 mappers.

Modelers:

Weapon Modelers:
1. Senor Cookie.
2. Yet to be filled
3. Yet to be filled

How to join: You must submit a photo of some of your weapons that could be included in this mod, for instance, you would have to show your most modern and hopefully best work you can.

Vehicle modelers:
1. Yet to be filled
2. Yet to be filled
3. Yet to be filled

How to join: You must submit a photo of atleast 2 vehicles that are futuristic or modern looking.

Scripters:

Weapon scripters:
1.Beachbum790
2.Yet to be filled
3.Yet to be filled
4.Yet to be filled
5.Yet to be filled

How to join: Submit a sample of your work.

Vehicle scripters:
1.Beachbum790.
2.Yet to be filled.
3.Yet to be filled.
4.Yet to be filled.
5.Yet to be filled.

How to join: Submit a minimum of 2 samples of work.

Minigame scripters:
1.Yet to be filled.
2.Yet to be filled.
3.Yet to be filled.
4.Yet to be filled.
5.Yet to be filled.

How to join: You must submit an application that shows that you can and will be able to script a minigame, for instance, submit an application with a minigame that I could test.

Mappers:
1.Maxwell.
2.Yet to be filled.
3.Yet to be filled.

How to join: Submit a few maps you have made.

Decal makers:

Face maker:
1.Yet to be filled
2.Yet to be filled
3.Yet to be filled

How to join: Submit a few pieces of your work.

Body maker:
1.Yet to be filled
2.Yet to be filled
3.Yet to be filled

How to join: Submit a few pieces of your work.

Well, that is all, if you want more information, please, post on here, post your applications for any wing aswell.

Thank you, Beachbum790.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 08:17:29 PM by Beachbum790 »

I could create a nice terrain for WW3. Are you going at BF2142 with snow? Global warming with hot? What?

Note, I can do terrain, but I do not release maps due to no new Ideas. I will show up with a nice map.

I'm getting excited with Ideas, first, I want to make a unique terrain thats not just lakes and hills, but nice shaped cliffs and realistic terrain.

Double Edit: If I'm doing it, what should I do? Snow? Desert? No urban Because I do not want to make interiors under pressure, in other words, I suck.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:28:35 AM by Zenthos »

if you can get this %25 done and it looks good...I will model and weapon script for it. :cookieMonster:

if you can get this %25 done and it looks good...I will model and weapon script for it. :cookieMonster:
If you join the team I will leave this project D:

Not to be mean, but World war (Number here) Is the most overused gaming concept i have ever seen.

Not to be mean, but World war (Number here) Is the most overused gaming concept i have ever seen.
This, but whatever.

What kind of minigame scripting would you need?

I am hoping for a standard issue mod script that includes different player types, and stuff. Not magic and what not, but special abilities. For instance, Snipers would have raised accuracy but lowered health, Grounds men would have highered health or damage resistance but lowered accuracy. Medics would have low health, but the ability to heal. And so on and so forth. You can just tell me what else you would have in an idea. For Chasey, Yes, I dont want him in the team either, he is a douche to me, and most of the rest of the community.  And finally, Zenthos, please post your application for the position, I would like interiors, but, I will get other people to do it I suppose. Well, hope to get more feedback.

Beachbum.

This is my application to be a mapper for this mod. I hope you like it.

Its good, but, it doesn't really fit into the WW3 mod guidelines. Well, hope to see more maps from you. Welcome to the WW3 crew.

My gun - armageddon (exmaple of my work)   

Link --- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1jjjqwr0ag

- Has new sounds
- Destroys blocks a lot
- Does a lot of damage to players (2 shot kill)

My gun - armageddon (exmaple of my work)   

Link --- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d1jjjqwr0ag

- Has new sounds
- Destroys blocks a lot
- Does a lot of damage to players (2 shot kill)

We dont Like this stuffty Laggy piece of Crap Dont stop and  :cookieMonster: takes all your  :cookie:

Well, updates. I have the sniper rifle finished.

I have a bunch of scripts that need models, I am learning how to use milkshape as I type this, so, hopefully I can get that going soon.

We dont Like this stuffty Laggy piece of Crap Dont stop and  :cookie: takes all your  :cookiemonster:

Gears of War is a "stuffty "Laggy piece of Crap" Gears of War 2 FTW.