Author Topic: just a thing what do you think v 20 will be like  (Read 3588 times)

IbanZ, I don't see you in BL, anymore...
Meh. It got pretty boring. I couldn't think of any servers to host, either. After I realized that there were no turrets in V9's WE, I dropped the Portal idea, too.

V 20 Will be the future =o Offtopic: GUESS WHAT THEY MADE CARS THAT RUN ON WATER, AIR, AND ELECTRICITY =D

Cars that run on air... I wonder how that works.

I was watching future car last night XD

THEY MADE CARS THAT RUN ON WATER, AIR, AND ELECTRICITY =D
Dangerious...

and fire, now all we need is earth

and fire, now all we need is earth
I volunteer to be love.

V43 will have a port to real life if you buy a port-pad from the Blocko Shop. Brick Port pads are 500 dollars and vehicle/weapon port pads are $199.99... Also V44 will just be some bug fixes... V45 will have a thing where you have to buy a helmet and a pad and censors all for $99.99 and you get to be your character in real life...

Can't wait...

V43 will have a port to real life if you buy a port-pad from the Blocko Shop. Brick Port pads are 500 dollars and vehicle/weapon port pads are $199.99... Also V44 will just be some bug fixes... V45 will have a thing where you have to buy a helmet and a pad and censors all for $99.99 and you get to be your character in real life...

Can't wait...
FAIL and Wrong

v45 introducted the "Blocko Chamber" a small box you buy that suspends your body in a zero-G Virtual reality area. Letting you play blockland as if it was real.
This was only possible after the new Microsoft 1080 OS that lets you use your Cyber Brain's Neural inputs for full life like experience.

It'll be like GMod but with Bloko.

no, v20, no such number as ".20" (0.20 maybe, but this is v9, v0.20 would be back-steping to a decimal)
Oh damn, anyone who thinks .20 isn't a number needs help. The zero is implied.

On-topic:
It won't come out, Badspot will get bored around v11-13, and stop working on Blockland.

Oh damn, anyone who thinks .20 isn't a number needs help. The zero is implied.

On-topic:
It won't come out, Badspot will get bored around v11-13, and stop working on Blockland.
Impossible...At around v15 he might stop ...but then later make a blockland 2...Really this is a one of a kind game that is giving him MONEY. If he just ran ONE TV Advertisement for a week..We would be in the 15,000 ID area in a day...and badspot would be able to eat real food :D

Impossible...At around v15 he might stop ...but then later make a blockland 2...Really this is a one of a kind game that is giving him MONEY. If he just ran ONE TV Advertisement for a week..We would be in the 15,000 ID area in a day...and badspot would be able to eat real food :D
Impossible. The grocery store has refused him before any other food besides Cup-o-Noodle.

version 20 will be filled with rick roll servers and CARMELLDASEN servers and everybody

and we would have better add-ons :/