Poll

Is this a good .ogg?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
YEs
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Guitar Solo  (Read 6211 times)

metallica resang the song, Led Zepplin was the real artist. Dinomaster201 approved that it is not a long load

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nbowtmmrpjb

Put in addons>music

Stupid blockland forums wont let me upload so i had to go to media fire

NOT A LONG LOAD
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 01:57:05 PM by Lemurdecatta »

Fail bin, you can't even respect a track's name.

Fail bin, you can't even respect a track's name.

Just to make you stop crying, the song is called stair way to heaven; which is seen in the .ogg name

I see you didnt read the full topic

Just to make you stop crying, the song is called stair way to heaven; which is seen in the .ogg name

I see you didnt read the full topic
You're a friend, this has already been released, stop trying to be cool and big by releasing things that aren't yours.

I see you didn't think this through.

You're a friend, this has already been released, stop trying to be cool and big by releasing things that aren't yours.

I see you didn't think this through.

if its released, show me where it is?

please never post here again, i know what the search button is but i am asking you to prove your opinion that this has already been done

please never post here again, i know what the search button is but i am asking you to prove your opinion that this has already been done
This .ogg ended up in my music folder almost a week before you posted this, need I explain more?

This .ogg ended up in my music folder almost a week before you posted this, need I explain more?

do you promise to god?

do you promise to god?
What, do I need to adjust my faith again?

What, do I need to adjust my faith again?

liar, please never post here

Omg Monty this song is pwn so stop complaining!

And no it doesn't belong in fail bin.

And the song is named whatever it is named.

And for example if I uploaded a song that was already uploaded but I didn't see it, would everyone have to complain about that????