2 (4.7%)
2 (4.7%)
0 (0%)
2 (4.7%)
I don't like any of 'em.
7 (16.3%)
I haven't seen any of 'em.
3 (7%)
I'm bones4 and think Harry Potter is sacreligious.
19 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Harry Potter Movies.  (Read 8898 times)

/r/ can be quite beneficial.

Let's put your google skills to the test, find me a website that enables me to watch hentai on my Ipod. No stuffty apps or websites like video hamaster.
An actual website that has a feature of watching the video clip on a mobile phone. This would mean it has to be in either 3gp format or Mp4.

Good luck.

Fact Alert: Apple products suck. No such application exists.

What.

I clearly stated I do not want any applications. I want an actual website that allows me to watch hentai on an Ipod.
(Meaning the clip has to be in either mp4 or 3gp format)

Fact Alert: Apple products suck. No such website features such handicapped extentions.
Fact Alert: Apple shunned Window's extention system, but now they use it.
Fact Alert: Apple's CEO was commited to the idea that "mouses were meant to have 1 button," until sales said otherwise.

there is a theme in your posts.

As for the first fact, *****.com offer 3gp videos to be downloaded. (pm me if you want to know..?)
And I know two other sites that allow you to watch research on your Ipod.

As for the others, I couldn't care less, never liked apple due to the fact that not much is supported, I simply use an Ipod because it has lots of storage and it's small, does everything that I want it to do.

Such an obvious trap. I won't reveal means to pirate stuff to your Ipod.

But I did find a site reguardless that allows MP4 downloads to the Ipod

Such an obvious fail. You clearly can't find such a site and don't want to admit that you aren't any better than /r/ is at google.

you edited - is it hentai or just research?

Never seen any of them.. Should I watch one?

Such an obvious fail. You clearly can't find such a site and don't want to admit that you aren't any better than /r/ is at google.

you edited - is it hentai or just research?
Hentai, research, even seen a link to download flushed away...although why anyone would want that on their Ipod is beyond me.

PS: Failed taunt.

You obviously have no idea what you just found, or you have no idea what I was asking for.
I don't want to have to download and then use a PC to copy it to my Ipod, I want to be able to watch the clip right on my Ipod, no computer required.

Streaming flushed away onto your Ipod won't work, so it's obviously a download.

You obviously have no idea what you just found, or you have no idea what I was asking for.
I don't want to have to download and then use a PC to copy it to my Ipod, I want to be able to watch the clip right on my Ipod, no computer required.

Streaming flushed away onto your Ipod won't work, so it's obviously a download.
Well I don't use Ipods, so I wouldn't know about that. But I don't see what the headache would be by DLing it to a pc then transfer to Ipod.

ipods suck. there are plenty of portable media things that don't force whore you on some stuffty formats

Screw ipod.  I just open my sound recorder and go on youtube.