Author Topic: Your fav p2p  (Read 5438 times)

1. I'm asking bisjac, I'm not talking about the forums.
2. Piracy is against the rules, torrenting can be used for plenty of legal things, like downloading linux distributions and f2p games.

well i don't want to torrent everything. some things are just easier with p2p
plus torrents eat bandwidth, i usually want to play games while i download few things in background.

Torrents are great for contracting viruses and trojans.

Torrents are great for contracting viruses and trojans.

I've only gotten a virus by downloading crap from a certain site that has everything in rapidshare parts. You just have to know where to get (and not get) torrents. Isohunt, Mininova, a few private ones, and don't download things if they have a bad rating or like 3 seeds.

I dunno D:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Who the forget are you?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:40:52 PM by Robo Noob »

I am dieing to be invited to a major private torrent community.
but im not cool or something :(

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

^ Why do you feel the need to constantly post that? Nobody would care if you didn't.

Name one, I might be able to hook you up :cookieMonster:

Ares I guess, I got free Photoshop  and Macromedia Flash :D

Who the forget are you?

I'm the new sheriff in these parts.

What is wrong with torrenting :panda:
It's agaisnt the forum rules.
Torrent and p2p programs aren't illegal, and using them doesn't mean you are pirating.

loving handicaps.

Ares I guess, I got free Photoshop  and Macromedia Flash :D

Who the forget are you?
Ban

hey careful talking about your pirated stuff robo. of all the rules that can go lax depending on badspots feeling on the context.
hes strict about piracy here.

i seriously dont intend this to be a discussion at all about your downloading habits lol. im asking about the available apps out there.

lol I'm in one.

OSHT Nobody say a word All of you edit your posts at once.

Name one, I might be able to hook you up :cookieMonster:

http://www.bitme.org/ is one i been looking at recently

hey careful talking about your pirated stuff robo. of all the rules that can go lax depending on badspots feeling on the context.
hes strict about piracy here.

i seriously dont intend this to be a discussion at all about your downloading habits lol. im asking about the available apps out there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-to-peer#Networks.2C_protocols_and_applications

http://www.bitme.org/ is one i been looking at recently
Oh, I'm not in any of those really epic ones, just those ones that have occasional signups

loving handicaps.
I was referring to Pirating, which is the verb he used in his loving post jackass.